Original Source: Clare RATS via Jonny
- 200g dark chocolate
- 125g unsalted butter
- 50g cocoa
- 60g plain flour
- 100g sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 75g milk chocolate, chopped
- 75g white chocolate, chopped
- Melt together the dark chocolate and butter. Leave to cool.
- Mix the cocoa, flour and sugar. Add the eggs a bit at a time and mix to a smooth paste.
- Add the dark chocolate/butter and mix.
- Add the chopped milk and white chocolate and mix.
- Place in a greased & lined tray and bake in a preheated oven (180C, ~gas mark 5ish) for 25 minutes (they’ll still look quite soft).
- Allow to cool for a few hours before attempting to cut.